Bank of Maharashtra is one of the largest public banks in India. Bank of Maharashtra provides a vast range of services in the personal loan section. It is the most favourable bank for all kinds of people for any financial service. Any emergency financial requirement like wedding, medical treatments, house repair, delight vacation, etc.
Features and benefits of Personal Loan
- No hidden costs and administrative charges
- Pensioners get attractive offers
- Fast processing
- Zero hidden charges
- Loan up to 20 lakhs
- Interest rate starts as low as 9.55% p.a.
Types of Banks of Maharashtra Personal Loan
Bank of Maharashtra offers different kinds of personal loan schemes:
1. Maha Bank Personal Loan Scheme:-
Any Salaried individuals and self-employed professionals can avail themselves in the Maha bank personal loan scheme to meet various personal financial needs. Some keys of this loan are:
- Offers loan amount up to Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Repayment tenure up to 84 months for salaried individuals and 60 months for others.
- No collateral required
2. Salary Gain Scheme
Salary gain schemes can be availed by salaried individuals to meet any personal expenses. There are some key features of this scheme are:
- loan amount up to Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Requires no collateral
3. Consumer Loan Scheme
The consumer loan scheme loan can be availed to purchase consumer durables such as computers, laptops & electronic gadgets, etc. Features of this scheme are:
- Loan amount between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1.50 lakh.
- Repayment tenure up to 60 months.
4. Scheme for Solar Water Heating Systems
The scheme offers to purchase and install solar water heating systems having a capacity of 100 to 400 liters per day.
- Repayment tenure up to 3 to 5 years
Also Read:-Yes Bank Home Loan
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan interest rate, Loan tenure & processing fee
|Interest Rate||9.55% p.a.|
|Processing Fees||1.00% of the Loan Amount|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 84 months|
|Guarantor Requirement||Guarantor required|
Types of other charges on Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- Security - NIL
- Processing Fees - 0.50% to 1% of loan amount + applicable taxes
- Part-payment charges - Nil
- Penal charges- 2% p.m. charged
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Bank of Maharashtra personal loan are pretty moderate. Given below are the eligibility criteria to avail of a Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan.
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Maximum age- 60 years
- Salaried, self-employed both are eligible
- Minimum income- Rs.3 lakh p.a.
- Maximum loan amount granted- Rs.20 lakh
- Maximum repayment term- 84 months
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Document Required
|Document category||Documents required|
Both salaried as well as self-employed need to provide any one of the following as identity proof.
Election/ Voter ID Card
|Proof of Income||
Applicant should require last 3-month payslip.
Applicant should have bank statement of last 3 months.
Salaried Individuals: For salaried individuals required last 3 month's Salary Slips and, Bank Statements of 6 months.
Self-employed individuals: - If you are a Self-employed individual you need to require a last 1-year bank statement for both savings and current account.
|Proof of residence||
Documents as an address proof:
Election/ Voter’s ID Card
Property/ Municipal Tax receipt
Electricity bill, telephone bill, water bill, phone bill, gas bill, etc.
Also Read:-Loan Against Property Interest Rate
How to Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan online?
It is safe & secure to apply in the bank of Maharashtra personal loan online process is totally seamless. Apply online no need to visit branch it will save your time & energy too. Follow the below given steps to apply for BOM personal loan:-
- Visit the official website of the bank of Maharashtra where you will get the bank of Maharashtra personal loan application form pdf just download and fill the application with the required details for BOM personal loan login where it includes your personal details, property details with occupation details.
- Once you have done the application, quickly bank of Maharashtra officer will call you and ask about eligibility criteria with explaining you latest interest rates & others charges payable.
- If you give your confirmation to proceed further, you will be submitting your given details of documents. It's totally up to you whether you want to submit your document online or want to visit the nearest branch or submit hard copy of documents.
- After this process, bank of Maharashtra will ask you to submit processing fees & other payable charges.
- If you meet the criteria, then bank will be issued a conformation letter to you & your loan amount will be credited to your account shortly.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan FAQ
How to use Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan calculator?
If you want to calculate EMI for Bank of Maharashtra personal loan calculator it's easy to calculate with the help of a tool known as an EMI calculator. EMI calculator helps you to figure out the EMI payable amount of your loan with no difficulty. The tool is very easy and appropriate to use.
The borrower needs to fill in a few details that tool such as the loan amount, tenure of the loan, rate of interest charged to get the EMI of the loan. Once you complete filling in the details of the personal loan the calculator will give the result immediately.
Is the Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan collect any charges for late EMI payments?
Yes, the bank of Maharashtra personal loan collect certain ECS bounce charges or penalties for late payment.
How can I check my Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan status?
An applicant can check the loan status by calling the numbers 1800-233-4526 / 1800-102-2636 or you can also directly go to nearest branch to know your loan status.
What is the minimum cibil score required for a Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan?
An applicant should have good credit history or cibil score should be more than 750.
How much Personal Loan I can get from Bank of Maharashtra?
If, you are eligible to get a personal loan then bank of Maharashtra offers you minimum 50,000 to maximum 20 lakhs loan amount.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Customer Care
For the queries and complaints of customers regarding the loan, the bank has offered 24/7 customer service. Customers can contact bank of Maharashtra personal loan customer care number to share their queries, complaints, and feedback regarding product and services. you can contact the bank customer care team by phone, email, or SMS. If you wish to reach out to the customer care team, read the below mention details
Just call on toll free number (all India)
Or, you can write your quires and send it through email
Apply Now:-Loan Against Industrial Property