A Personal Loan is a dominant Loan product for any Bank. Personal Loans are payout quickly and do not require any collateral. They allow customers to obtain funds immediately to meet any unexpected happening. ICICI Personal Loan can be utilized for different purposes like weddings, holidays plan, home repairs and construction, fresher funding, or as a kind of top-up Loan.
Benefits and features of Personal Loan
- Flexibility in Loan tenure
- Minimum documents needed
- Interest rate is fixed
- Collateral or security not needed
- Disbursal within 3 seconds
- Loans of up to Rs.20 lakh
- Tax benefits
- Zero hidden charges
Also Read:-MSME Loan Scheme
ICICI Bank Various Types of Personal Loans
1. Fresher Funding: - Fresher funding provided by ICICI Bank. This Loan designed to help freshers i.e., a recently graduated and seeking their first job. ICICI Bank Personal Loan interest rates depends on the Loan applicant. They can get up to 1.5 lakh-the credit history, age and location of the applicant.
2. Top-up Loan: - ICICI Bank offers top-up Loan on existing Personal Loans to help individuals meet their gradational, financial need. There are two top-up Loan options offered by ICICI Bank to customer. You can either choose to get a new Loan in addition to your existing Personal Loan or get a top-up on your existing Personal Loan.
3. Personal Loan for NRIs: ICICI Bank offers Personal Loan for Non-resident Indians (NRI) also help them to fulfil all needs, be it a dream wedding or renovating a home or a wonderful trip.
ICICI Personal Loan Interest Rate & Processing Fees
|Interest Rate||10.99% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.20 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Repayment charges||5 % p.a.|
|Processing Fee||2.25% of the loan amount + GST|
Type of Other Charges by ICICI Personal Loan
1. Loan processing charges: - 2.25% will be charged as a processing fee.
2.Prepayment Charges: - Prepayment fee will be 5 %p.a.
3. Loan Cancellation Charges:- Each Loan cancellation you will be charged 3000/- plus GST.
4. Late payment charges: - 24% will be imposed on p.a.
5. Changing repayment mode: - For changing repayment mode swapping will be charged 500.
6. EMI bounce charge: - For each cheque bounce you will be charged 400/-. per bounce plus GST.
Also Read:-Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
ICICI Personal Loan Eligibility
1. The applicant should be a permanent employee with a minimum 1 year of service with any of the following employers–
- Central and State Government
- Private Company
- Selected group who has a business relationship with the Bank as well as do not have ECR, Subject to certain terms and conditions
2. Applicant minimum net income should be Rs.30,000/-per month
3. Existing savings account or current account is required for this loan
4. The customer should maintain the required balance in the account as per the account type.
ICICI Personal Loan Documents Required
|Document category||Documents required|
Both salaried as well as self-employed need to provide any one of the following as identity proof.
Election/ Voter ID Card
|Proof of Income||Applicant should require last 3-month payslip & must show latest 6 months bank statement.|
|Proof of residence||
Documents requirement as an address proof:
How to Apply for ICICI Personal Loan Online?
Step 1 - You can apply for ICICI Bank Personal Loan through visiting their website ICICI Bank.com or you can visit the nearest ICICI branch Bank.
Step 2 - Firstly check your eligibility criteria to meet well or not from your end to avoid Loan rejection. If yes you may download Personal Loan application form by online or collect it from your nearest branch Bank.
Step 3- Fill the required personal details of & occupational & attach KYC & mandatory documents. Then check your all details and documents twice before submitting the Loan application.
Step 4 – After evaluation of your information. Banker will shortly give Loan approval after that Loan sanctioned would be shared & soon the disbursement take place, Loan amount will be credited to your account.
ICICI Personal Loan FAQ
How to check ICICI Personal Loan status?
Checking your Personal Loan status in ICICI Bank is simple & quite easy as below given step by step: - Just click on this link https://loan.icicibank.com/asset-portal/my-applications-login. You need to fill the basic details like your registered mobile number, date of birth and OTP/application number and click on Continue to check the status of your application.
How to use ICICI Personal Loan Calculator?
The purpose of using calculator to know your financially eligible to manage your budget after getting a Loan.
What is the age limit of ICICI Personal Loan?
The applicant should be 23 years old to apply ICICI Personal Loan.
What should be my income to secure an ICICI Personal Loan?
A minimum salary of salaried people should be Rs. 30,000. The business entity profit should of Rs. 2 lakhs (for Proprietorship Firm or Self-employed Individuals) and as per audited financial Rs. 1 lakh for non-professionals.
What is the method of repaying Personal Loan in ICICI Bank?
You can repayment your Personal Loan ICICI Bank through EMIs. If you have an account with this Bank, you can repay the amount through a direct debit facility or, you can even repay the loan via NACH mandate.
How to apply ICICI Personal Loan Offline?
You can also apply for ICICI Personal Loan offline by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank branch and filling and submitting the Personal Loan application form.
ICICI Bank Customer Care
For any query and doubts customers can contact from ICICI Customer Care via any of the following types:
- By Phone or: You can call ICICI Bank on 1860-120-7777 (toll free)
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPad chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit your nearby ICICI Bank branch to get your queries
Apply Now:- Home Construction Loan