Are you planning to buy a home, car, or want to invest in your business. HDFC Bank helps you achieve your goals with a Personal Loan.
Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- Low-interest rates
- Flexible tenures and repayment options
- Minimal documentation and
- Quick approval
- Collateral free
- Used in wedding
- Holiday trip
- Business investment
- Home construction and renovation
- Purchasing a car
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates, Processing Fees & Tenure
|Processing Fees||0.5% to 1.5%|
|Foreclosure charges||0% to 2%|
|Loan amount||Based on customer profile|
|Interest rate||6.70% p.a. onwards|
|Maximum tenure||30 years|
HDFC Bank Various Personal Loans
HDFC Bank offer various type of personal Loan as below defined:-
- Personal Loan for Marriage:- Wedding means the tall expenses of jewelry, guest welcome and many rituals. To ensure the wedding happens with glory and glamour, HDFC bank offers Personal Loans to make it happen! You can choose the Loan amount according to your needs and preference.
- Personal Loan for Travel:-Do you want to travel all over the India but unable to afford it due to insufficient money. Now HDFC Bank is providing Personal Loan for travel purposes to fulfill your desire.
- Personal Loan for Home Renovation:-Generally, homeowners always want to give a new look to their homes with colorful textures and designs. Things will not take place until you spend money over it, HDFC Personal Loan for home renovation Loan stands here to financially support you. Apply & get Loan instantly with no complexity.
- Personal Loan for Students: - Are you planning for higher studies whether within India or abroad, Higher studies require higher funds where not everyone can afford. Concerning their interest HDFC Bank is offering Personal Loan for students at competitive interest rates to aiding them to continue their studies.
HDFC Personal Loan Type Of Other Charges
|Check Dishonor Charges||300|
|List Of Documents||Up to 500|
|Photocopy Of Documents||Up to 500|
|PDC Swap||Up to 500|
|Disbursement Cheque Cancellation Charge Post Disbursement||Up to 500|
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 65 years
- Applicant must have a regular source of income might be salaried or self-employed (salaried individuals required last 3 months' Salary Slips and, Bank Statements of 6 months and Self-Employed Individuals required a last 1-year Bank statement for both savings and current account.)
Also Read:-What is Bank Guarantee
HDFC Bank Documents Required KYC documents- Identity & Address proof
Proof of Identity
Both salaried as well as self-employed need to provide any one of the following as identity proof.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Election/ Voter ID Card
Proof of Residence:
You can attach any one of the following documents as an address proof:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Election/ Voter’s ID Card
- Property/ Municipal Tax receipt
- Electricity bill, telephone bill, piped gas bill, water bill, post-paid mobile phone bill etc.
- Applicant should require last 3-month payslip.
- Applicant should have Bank statement of last 6 months.
- Salaried Individuals: salaried individuals required last 3 month's Salary Slips and, Bank Statements of 6 months.
- Self Employed Individuals: Self-employed individuals required a last 1-year Bank statement for both savings and current account.
How to apply for HDFC Personal Loan Online?
Once you checked your eligibility and EMI amount by using the HDFC Bank Personal Loan calculator, you can apply for a Personal Loan online from the comfort of your living room easily.
- Visit to the website of HDFC Bank & choose Personal Loan to fill application form by giving required details.
- Once you have done with submission, after reviewing your Loan application, if your criteria match then only HDFC Bank partner will contact you.
- Give your final confirmation to proceed further, you will be required to submit your given details of documents. It's depending on you whether you want to share hard copies or soft copies of documents.
- If you meet the criteria, then you will be issued a confirmation letter & you need to sign a Loan agreement with HDFC Bank, Loan amount will be credited to your account within same day.
Also Read:-Unsecured Business Loan Low Rate of Interest
HDFC Personal Loan FAQ
1. Is HDFC Bank asking for collateral or security to approve Personal Loan?
No, Personal Loans are Unsecured Loans. You don’t need to provide any collateral or security to HDFC Bank for a Personal loan.
2. How much time will HDFC Bank take to process my Personal Loan application?
HDFC Bank Personal Loans are processed within one day or 24 hours for eligible applicants.
3. Do I need to be an existing customer of HDFC Bank to get their Personal Loan?
No, it's not necessary to be an existing customer of HDFC but Banks give preference to an existing customers. For new customers, the Bank will check your financial record, any recent credit transactions, and your average financial status.
4. How much Personal Loan amount can I avail from HDFC Bank?
You can avail a Personal Loan from HDFC Bank up to Rs. 40 lacs, but this would be based on your income status.
5. What is the current interest rates of HDFC Personal Loan?
Current HDFC Bank HDFC Personal Loan Login Personal Loan Interest Rate starting @ 10.25% onwards.
6. How to pay HDFC Personal Loan EMI online?
You can pay Emi online through Paytm, google pay, phone pay or any other online money transaction app.
- Visit the HDFC Loan payment page on Paytm, google pay, or any other transaction platform.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on 'Get Payable Amount'
- Check your payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference and proceed to make the payment
- After payment you done with it.
7. How to check Status of HDFC Personal Loan?
To check status of HDFC personal loan, borrowers need to visit official website, select the product, now click on track application to know personal loan application status.
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care number
If, you have any query you can connect with HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care through following ways:
- Toll-free Number: 1800 258 3838 (open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on all days).
- You can directly visit HDFC Site & fill basic details to continue online chat.
You can also send quick SMS to HDFCHOME to 56767.
Also Read:-Home loan calculator