You can find Personal Loans through banks, credit unions, and online lenders to perform your multiple activities. so why are you waiting? Apply today for Union bank personal loan at attractive rate of Interest, with no collateral
Features and benefits of Personal Loan
- Use for Multiple expenses
- Flexible tenure
- Online application
- Affordable interest rates and other charges
- No security needed
- Less paperwork
- Easier to manage
Various Types of Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- Union Personal Loan for Salaried Individual: Applicant who has salaried individuals can avail of this type of loan to meet various financial needs including the purchase of consumer durables.
- Union Personal Loan–(Non-Salaried):-This loan is for salaried employed individuals this loan helps borrowers to purchase consumer durables, medical emergency, hospital expenses, travel & marriage expenses, etc.
- Union Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees: This loan is provided by a union bank for permanent government employees to meet their financial requirements.
Also Read:-PNB Home Loan
Union Bank Personal Loan Rate of Interest & Processing Fee
|Interest rate||Starting at 8.90% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Types of other charges on Union Bank Personal Loan
- Security- NIL
- Processing Fees- 0.50% to 1% of loan amount + applicable taxes
- Part payment charges- Nil
- Penal charges- 2% p.m. charged
Union Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
1. Salaried and non-salaried individuals working/engaged under the following professions and having annual salary /earning me of Rs. 12.00 Lakh.
- Chartered Accountants
- Company Secretary
- Cost Accountants
2. Minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years for salaried and 25 for non-salaried individuals.
3. Maximum exit age of the applicant should be retirement age for salaried individuals and 65 years for non-salaried individuals.
4. Applicant should be a resident of India.
Union Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
|Document category||Documents required|
Both salaried as well as self-employed need to provide any one of the following as identity proof.
Election/ Voter ID Card
|Proof of Income||
Applicant should require last 3-month payslip.
Applicant should have bank statement of last 3 months.
Salaried Individuals: For salaried individuals required last 3 month's Salary Slips and, Bank Statements of 6 months.
Self-employed individuals: - If you are a Self-employed individual you need to require a last 1-year bank statement for both savings and current account.
|Proof of Residence||
Documents as address proof:
How to Union Bank Personal Loan Apply Online?
Once you decide your loan amount and checked your eligibility and EMI amount by using the Union Bank personal Loan Calculator, you can apply for a personal loan online from the comfort of your living room easily.
- Visit to the official website of union bank & choose a personal loan to fill application form by giving the required details.
- Once you have done with submission, after reviewing your loan application, if your criteria match then only Union bank partner will contact you.
- Give your final confirmation to proceed further, you will be required to submit your given details of documents. It's depending on you whether you want to share hard copies or soft copies of documents.
- If you meet the criteria, then you will be issued a confirmation letter by email & you need to sign a loan agreement with Union Bank, loan amount will be credited in your account within 24 hours.
Also Read:-What is Loan Against Property
Union Bank Personal Loan FAQ
How do I make a Union Personal Loan Application Online or offline?
As per your convenience either you apply online by simply download it from website www.unionbankofIndia.com and submit along with supporting documents, or through offline you may visit nearest union bank branch to get a City Union Bank Personal Loan application.
How is interest calculated for a Union Bank Personal Loan?
Visited the official website of Union bank where you will find the interest calculator. It will calculate your monthly interest rate by multiplying the principal, rate of interest, and the time period.
What is the Union Bank Personal Loan rate of Interest?
Union Bank Personal Loan rate of interest starts at @ 8.90% p.a.
How to Get Union Bank Personal Loan on Low-Interest Rates?
- Maintain a good cibil score (750 or higher)
- Timely payment of your credit card and loan EMIs
- Reduce your existing debt
Is it necessary to open an account with Union Bank of India to avail of a Personal Loan?
No, it's not compulsory to be an existing account with the bank but, having a banking relationship may help you avail of various other banking services in addition to the loan.
How can I get a Personal loan from Union Bank of India?
You can get a Union Bank Personal Loan online, by logging yourself in the portals, and choosing the 'personal loan provisional certificate' option under the inquiries tab.
What is the maximum amount of Union Bank Personal Loan I can get?
Union Bank provides Personal Loans for a maximum of 15 lakhs depending on your eligibility.
Union Bank Personal Loan Customer Care number
You can directly visit union bank Site & fill basic details to continue online chat
Union Bank Personal Loan customer care number available 24×7 all India Toll-Free number
Call on this number and clarify your queries, doubts regarding our product and services.
Apply Now:-Loan Against Property