Get a HDFC bank MSME loan for your money requirements.
Benefits and features of MSME Loan
- Good rate of interest and MSME loan subsidy
- Hassle free process
- Credit facility available for tax
- Tenure time period is 15 years
- Collateral free loan
- Track your application status online
- Less paper work
MSME Loan Scheme HDFC Bank
There are various types of schemes offers by government for micro, small and medium enterprises for development and promotions all over the country.
- MUDRA Yojana under PMMY
- Startup India
- Standup India
- Credit Guarantee Fund scheme
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) Subsidy
- The Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme
- Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana
- PSB Loans in 59 minutes
Also Read:-SBI Home Loan
HDFC Bank MSME Loan Interest Rate, Loan amount, and other charges
|Interest Rate||Interest loan rate is depended on the applicant’s profile, business requirements a|
|Loan Amount||You can borrow minimum Rs 30,000 and maximum is 1crore|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 12 months – 5 years|
|Processing Fee||Start with Nil to 4% of the loan amount|
|Foreclosure Charges||Start with Nil to 5% of the outstanding principal amount|
|Part-payment Charges||Start with Nil to 4% of the outstanding principal amount|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||Differ from bank to bank|
|Subsidy||Offered by selected financial Institutions|
HDFC Bank MSME Loan eligibility
Get the HDFC bank MSME Business Loan firstly meet this eligibility criteria given below if you are eligible then apply today.
- If you are a proprietor, self-employed individuals, private Ltd. And partnership firm and business manufacture are eligible for business loan.
- Your business yearly turnover is minimum of Rs 40 lakhs.
- Any business is earning profit Last two year they are also eligible
- At the time of applying for loan applicant age should be at least 21 years and 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Business ITR should be Rs 1.5 lakh p.a.
- Individuals who have running the business last 3 years, with 5 years business experience.
HDFC Bank MSME Loan documents
Documents are same for both self-employed individuals or salaried employee's individuals.
- When you will fill the application form you need to paste a passport photo on your application form.
- All necessary KYC documents like your passport, pan card, Aadhar card, driving license, voter id card, electricity bill, water bill etc.
- Bank statement of last 6 months
- Income tax filled with income tax department of last two years as a proof of your Income
- Business details address, vintage and established proofs etc.
- Identity proof of your applicant, director and partner
- Any other document required by HDFC bank
Also Read:-SBI Personal Loan
Get the funds into your bank account and expand your business with HDFC bank MSME Loan:-
- Visited the official website of HDFC bank.
- If, you are an existing customer of HDFC bank, use your phone number and password to login yourself into the website. If, you are a new customer, you can apply for HDFC bank MSME loan by creating a bank account in HDFC.
- After login you will find the application form you just need to fill details, it can be your personal, professional, income details & occupational details which are showing on the application form.
- After filling the form, you need to check your all information twice and submit the application form online.
- This is an important step here you need to upload your all-mandatory documents.
- After that HDFC bank executive will contact you and give the further information about loan procedure.
- Bank will Verify your documents and application form and approved it.
- Loan amount will be transferred in your bank account within the working days.
Alternative: - If you want to apply offline then you need to visit the nearest branch of HDFC bank and fill the application form with documents & submit it.
How to avail MSME Loan Scheme 2020?
You are running a business and want to expand it, get an MSME business loan. Before that check your eligibility by using HDFC bank eligibility calculator if you are eligible then fill the application form offline or offline as per your preference.
What is the HDFC Bank MSME Loan interest rate in?
The MSME loan interest rate starts with @ 7.65 p.a. or Interest loan rate is dependent on the applicant’s profile, & business requirements.
How to get a Loan for MSME?
Get an HDFC bank MSME loan Apply Online in a few hours, you have to visit the official website of HDFC bank and click on the MSME business loan product fill the application, and submit it with documents.
What is the purpose of MSME Business Loans:
HDFC bank MSME loan can be used for a multi purposes such as expansion of business, purchasing new equipment for business, to meet working capital requirements & development of inventory.
How to track HDFC Bank MSME Loan application?
Your process has been completed and you want to track your HDFC bank MSME loan application visit the HDFC website where you will find the page ‘track loan application’ simply click on that and fill it, after a few secs your tracking history of loan is in your hand.
HDFC bank MSME Loan customer care number
For any queries, complaints and feedback regarding the MSME loan, or you want to know more about our product. we offer 24/7 customer service. Customers can contact HDFC bank MSME Loan Customer Care number 1800 258 3838 (open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on all days) or You can directly visit HDFC Site & fill basic details to continue online chat ask your quires.
You can contact the bank customer care team through email, LEA.Communication@hdfcbank.com. or SMS send quick SMS to HDFCHOME to 5676712
Apply Now:-Startup Loan