Software technology parks of India (STPI) has been launched an independent & autonomous body with the objective of developing & promoting software products 100% export orientated scheme.
Get registered under STPI to benefitted from Green Card, income tax relief, foreign direct investment, no duty of customs like much more.
Types of STPI Compliance Units
- Statutory Reports for STPI units
- Day to Day Compliances
- Approval from STPI authorities
- Statutory compliances for STPI units
Key Features & Benefits
- Importing all types of hardware & software are duty free
- Even importing second hand capital goods are permitted
- Re-export of capital goods is also permitted
- Under single window clearance system approval is granted
- Incentives for software exports
Who are eligible for STPI Compliance?
To know eligibility criteria undergo below followings: -
- Registered company within India
- Any foreign company who wants to starts their business in India
- Establishing new STPI unit
Importance of STPI Compliance
To encourage micro small medium enterprises (MSME) to spread wider across the country, Regulation bodies of RBI wants each & every business unit to be engaged in export of software.
Documents required for STPI Compliance-
- Certificate of Incorporation
- If the company is Limited Liability Partnership (LLP agreement shall be submitted)
- If the company is partnership (Partnership deed shall be submitted)
- MOA Memorandum of Association & AOA Articles of Association
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Audited Financial by CA
- Details Project Projection
- Promoter Background
- Details of any form of foreign collaboration
- SOFTEX Form
Why to choose financeseva?
We work according to our clients requirements, therefore we analysis to forecast overall project budgets, so that financial management can be pre planned well.
Our experts team helps to improve policies that require modifications.
We initiate interest towards looking up challenges & other issues to be resolved prior to stress building.